At Aphrodite Studios, our main priority is safety and well-being of our guests and staff. We have taken into serious consideration the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic worldwide since the beginning of 2020 and we are working hard following the latest updates and travel protocols (Certificate).
Therefore we carefully apply all sanitation and hygiene standards in compliance with recommendations and guidelines from local authorities, the National Public Health Organization, the Hellenic Ministry of Tourism as well as recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization.
Aphrodite Studios is striving to provide quality services without compromising our guest experience. Putting all our efforts into providing safe and clean environment to all our guests and team members, further to the high standard health and safety measures we already perform, specific preventive measures among other things include:
- All staff has been fully vaccinated.
- Thorough sanitation of rooms after check-out and before check-in by paying particular attention to surfaces and items frequently touched by hands such as bedside tables, bed sheets and other furnishings, toilets, washbasins, door knobs, etc.
- Temporarily suspension of daily studio cleaning. Cleaning will be done every 3 days or upon guest request.
- Availability of hand sanitation dispensers in all public areas and in all studios.
- Extra precautionary procedures for food and beverage services in an effort to mitigate the risk for our guests and team members.
- Ongoing awareness training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols for all staff members.
We all hope this situation soon will come to an end and give us the opportunity again to welcome you on Kalymnos for your valuable vacations.